Our Federal Government Client is looing for 2 Project Managers.
This is a long-term contract until 30 June 2022 with extension options up to 2x12 months, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Managing project scope, schedule, budget, resourcing, risks, issues, procurement, stakeholder management, change control, governance and reporting;
- Managing project delivery team outputs, where applicable;
- Contributing to strategic and forward planning activities for the Section and its projects.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong experience in delivering IT projects.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and treat risks and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality documentation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos at 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #242956
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.