Our Federal Government Client is seeking 2 Project Managers.
This is a long-term contract up to 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra location or remotely.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- As part of the Transformation and Service Support Team you will work closely with project teams across the branch.
- Oversee the day to day activities of the implementation of the transformation projects, ensuring that systems and services work reliably and securely. Initial projects will include strengthening and embedded our software as a service school environment and our software as a service complaints management.
- Ensure allocated Projects follow the agreed project methodology and frameworks.
- Conduct appropriate procurement processes, as required.
- Reporting through to the Program Management Office on the status of projects.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, change variations, budgets and expenditures.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Manage the delivery and service level for assigned projects, including vendor management, change and release management and co-ordination of changes with Shared Services ICT as necessary.
- This position may involve direct supervision of staff or working as part of a project team that includes contractors and third-party service providers.
- Collaborate with, and support the broader Digital Strategy, Services and Transformation Branch in the pursuit of leadership excellence
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Proven project management, presentation and communication skills in a digital transformation environment.
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills combined with good judgement.
- Experience in the management, monitoring and excellent delivery of projects.
- Well-developed project and people management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola at 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: # 242346
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.