About the role
Our client holds an iconic presence in the banking and finance sector. As an Application focused Project Manager, you will lead and co-ordinate resources required to implement and deliver large size projects of medium to high complexity encompassing both business and technical change to the Group
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Project Integration Management - Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Project Communications Management - Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Change Management - Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
- Benefits Management - Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Knowledge Management - Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the project.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors (typically > $50m excl. software & hardware).
- Building, leading and managing teams between 10-200+ people.
- Managing & delivering multi-business unit initiatives.
- Contract & vendor management
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Strong all-round project management experience
- Strong stakeholder and engagement experience
- Ability to lead teams
- Ability to manage financials and project plans
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and an ability to apply these in practise.
- A solid understanding in project management methodologies, tools and processes across the project lifecycle, the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Advanced and confident communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business and technology management
- Proven management abilities
- Proven ability to lead, coach people to achieve successful outcomes
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Leadership skills
- Methodical and logical approach
- Communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #241088