The Project manager will be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of project outputs in an Agile delivery environment.
- Manage, deliver and monitor projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Develop, manage and implement project plans and schedules
- Collaborate with staff in immediate work area and with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- Coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- Provide expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the agency's executive
- Research, review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas
- Report on project outputs to stakeholders
- Prepare and review written material including business cases, project management plans
- Undertake budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement
- Identify, assess, manage and escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and expectations to deliver projects
Required Skills & Experience
- Success in managing projects with a minimum of 3+ years' experience in an ICT
- Formal qualification in project management (e.g. Diploma of Project Management, Bachelor of Project Management, Prince2 Practitioner, etc.).
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire the knowledge of programmes and services
- Experience with MS Project.
- Experience with Project Server highly regarded.
- Experience managing, leading and delivering complex ICT projects within an applications development environment.
- Experience developing and managing key stakeholder relationships.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 240043