About the Company :
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join one of our key clients in Sydney. The successful candidate will be a part of a very dynamic team working on exciting initiatives and projects. It is an initial 6 months contract role with possibility of extension.
About the role:
The role has accountability for the timely, cost-effective delivery of projects. You will be the subject matter expert on project delivery.
Successful Candidate must:
- Demonstrate experience in establishment of project process and governance in a variety of project management frameworks (Prince, PMBOK and Agile).
- Have extensive experience delivering complex projects from conception into closure.
- Have the ability in developing, monitoring and overseeing multiple complex projects concurrently, ensuring that required processes and governance are in place.
- Be able to manage project schedule, risks, issues and resources for multiple projects concurrently.
Essential skills/requirements :
- 5+ Years of Experience as a Project Manager
- Strong stakeholder management experience, ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders.
- Overall accountability for successful delivery of assigned ICT application projects, by providing subject matter advice and guidance.
- Strong understanding of analysis of project outputs, aims, and objectives.
- Experience in delivery website projects
- Strong Waterfall and Agile experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when needed
- Strong time-management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239570.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.