- Successful delivery of the specified scope of work for the project or Work Package(s).
- Establish working relationships with the relevant customer, vendors and the key business managers and the business project managers.
- Co-ordinate vendor, Council, and technical resources required for the projects or Work Package(s).
- Ensure that suitable governance is in place for the project or Work Package(s).
- Identify and manage any project level risks and issues and escalate and program-level risks and issues.
- Ensure that suitable schedules are in place and maintained for the project or Work Package(s).
- Ensure that all documentation is loaded into Project Insite (Project Online).
- Oversee all activities for the delivery of the project or Work Package(s) and regularly update the SAP Portfolio Delivery Manager, Project Owner, Project Sponsor and members of the Project Control Group (PCG).
Competencies & Skill Level:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the management and implementation of SAP Projects, preferably directly related to SAP product upgrades or replacements
- Strong people communication and co-ordination skills to be able to work with multiple disparate teams
- Willing to work collaboratively in a challenging environment where multiple competing priorities for resources exist
- Project Management accreditation that is current and demonstrable evidence of utilisation of this methodology for the implementation of SAP Project deliveries
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.