Carseldine location - flexible working arrangements ( 3 days in the office/ 2 days WFH)
Initial contract till Feb 2022 + likely extensions
About the role
The purpose of the Project Manager role is to lead, plan, manage and coordinate resources to ensure successful project delivery. The Project Manager will develop, implement and monitor project plans, schedules, project artefacts, controls and resources. This will include the coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and suppliers associated with achieving the project's objectives.
- Successful delivery of projects to agreed project parameters, outcomes and schedule.
- Effective engagement with business, suppliers and ICT project stakeholders.
- Development and update of project artefacts in compliance with the client's governance and project management requirements.
- Creation and monitoring of the project schedule, work packages and associated project dependencies.
- Project status monitoring and reporting as per ICT governance requirements.
- Effective management of the following: risks and issues, scope, quality, configuration, allocated project budget and resources.
The client would be interested in seeing candidates with project management experience in infrastructure/applications and anyone with information management experience would be highly desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 239074.