Our client is seeking an experience Project Manager for an initial 3 month engagement. This role would suit Project Managers that have experience managing implementation partneres and prior salesforce / CRM implementation projects.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the successful delivery of multiple concurrent, complex, high risk enterprise wide impact, ICT projects to agreed timeframes, budget and standards
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the project processes, project life-cycle and relationship between phases, planning and control procedures, resource management, risk management, advanced schedule management, procurement management, , communications management, quality management, budgeting and financial management, scope definition and management
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the successful management of procurement processes such as RFI,RFP etc
- Demonstrated experience in the management of external vendors and/or service providers in order to deliver the project outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in differing types of System Delivery Life Cycles, eg Waterfall, Iterative, Agile etc. and choose the most appropriate for the projects under their control.
- Demonstrated experience in differing types of project management methodologies, eg Prince2, PMBoK, etc
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 or Moitri Banerjee on 3003 7647 quoting reference 237551.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.