IT Project Manager
- 12 months contract with 24 months extension option
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance required
- Work in large complex environment and undertake administration of projects
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Project manager who will plan and undertake administration of a specific project.
About the role:
- Manage, deliver, and monitor projects that may have an organisation -wide impact.
- Develop, manage, and implement project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency's project management framework and consider project interdependencies.
- Collaborate with staff in immediate work area and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration.
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives lead and manage staff and manage performance, attendance and health and wellbeing.
- Develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning provide expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the agency's executive research.
- Review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas report on project outputs to stakeholders and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports.
- Demonstrated experience and track record of managing the delivery of project deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Experience in the project management of complex programmes of work.
- Experience in negotiating and managing key stakeholder relationships to deliver programmes and respond to the needs and expectations.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation, and liaison skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a project manager in Government or industry equivalent.
Skills and experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 02 62689720 quoting reference 236785.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.