About The Role
The Project Managers will be accountable under broad direction to deliver project tasks to the meet the capability requirements of the respective project/s. They will require an in-depth knowledge of project methodology within CASG, and applicable compliance and approval frameworks, government decision-making and our client's mission and policy requirements.
The resources are expected to:
- Manage all project activities including support to strategic planning for managing resources and program priorities;
- Management of project scope, schedules, risk, budgets and resources;
- Preparation of briefings, submissions, reports and returns relating to project progress and issues in accordance with organisational requirements;
- Provide direction and clearly articulate goals to achieve project objectives;
- Actively manage working relationships to understand stakeholder requirements and expectations.
Ideally the resources will be spread across the following skillsets:
- commercial acumen to manage approach to market activities, contract closure and start and the end-to-end RFP process; and
- technical and/or engineering background to provide SME guidance in this area.
These roles are Canberra based, remote / interstate to be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
Other Supporting Info
The Consultants will be required deliver against the following (but not limited) to:
- Development of future contracting concept for the Capability. Lead the project and contract outcomes with coordination of release to market activities, contract closure and contract start;
- Develop the project plans and supporting artefacts required to gain appropriate delegate approval(s);
- Implementation, maturation, and delivery of day-to-day Project governance including:
- Organisation and conduct of forums, including stakeholder mapping and liaison
- Tracking and where required management of the Project scope;
- Management of the Project schedule;
- Management of Project financial resources;
- Identification, assessment and management of Project risks, issues and opportunities;
- Development of Project plans and Government Project Approval artefacts; and
- Providing ad-hoc advice within areas of expertise.
This task requires individuals with a strong consulting toolkit, including a focus on problem solving, analytical ability, communication skills, and project management expertise. The fast paced and complex environment demands for a forward leaning, proactive and flexible outlook with the drive and strategic presence to drive projects through to completion.
Consultants are required to proactively navigate the organisation, forge relationships, identify solutions, educate, and influence and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to meet objectives.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 214563