About the role
- Development of future contracting concept for the Capability. Lead the project and contract outcomes with coordination of release to market activities, contract closure and contract start.
- Develop the project plans and supporting artefacts required to gain appropriate delegate approval(s).
- Implementation, maturation and delivery of day-to-day Project governance including:
- Organisation and conduct of forums, including stakeholder mapping and liaison
- Tracking and where required management of the Project scope.
- Management of the Project schedule.
- Management of Project financial resources.
- Identification, assessment and management of Project risks, issues and opportunities.
- Development of Project plans and Government Project Approval artefacts. and
- Providing ad-hoc advice within areas of expertise.
- manage all project activities including support to strategic planning for managing resources and program priorities.
- management of project scope, schedules, risk, budgets and resources.
- Preparation of briefings, submissions, reports and returns relating to project progress and issues in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Provide direction and clearly articulate goals to achieve project objectives.
- Actively manage working relationships to understand stakeholder requirements and expectations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210791
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.