It is expected that this role will focus on the delivery of a digital platform and application, and solutions development projects. These will range from lightweight application delivery, to complex system modernisation and integration.
Current Baseline Clearance is required
As an Agile Project Manager, within the ICT Project Management Office, you will play a crucial role in the planning and delivery of assigned agile projects.
- You will have demonstrated agile delivery skills and demonstrated experience with engaging with business and technical stakeholders, project planning, management and reporting, risk identification and management.
- Will be capable of concurrently driving multiple agile projects to completion.
- This is a hands on role where the Agile Project Manager will need to work closely with the delivery team.
You will have experience and delivery success in the following core areas:
- Agile/Scrum project delivery - including direct day to day management of agile teams
- Supporting and delivering complex digital projects
- Stakeholder management including with technical subject matter experts, multiple business customers and senior management.
- Financial Management of a Project budget (including forecasting and cost management to deliver projects within an agreed budget, to an agreed scope and schedule)
- Resource Management to build and manage a multi-disciplinary team made up of internal and external stakeholders, business, and technical staff to deliver against project priorities
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720