- Regulatory & Compliance within Wealth Portfolio
- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Create a customer-centric focus in Wealth Investment
- Engage multiple areas of the business to deliver outcomes quickly
- Initial contract 3 month contract
About the organisation and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with Wealth Experience. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company.
Wealth experience is required as you will be working across various Regulatory and Compliance projects relating to the Wealth portfolio.
You will need to demonstrate:
- 5+ years dedicated Wealth Experience.
- Experience with Regulatory and Compliance projects & strong understanding of technology.
- Familiarity with project management methodology (e.g. Prince2, Waterfall, Agile, PMBoK).
- High Emotional Intelligence and the ability to engage with diverse stakeholders.
- History of delivering projects on and before expected timeframes.