Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced IT Application Project Manager to support delivery of 2 finance led projects.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Be reporting to the CFO and the Executive Project Board
- Work with a small team of IT resources and business subject matter experts.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors, including system integrators for delivery of COTS (cloud and on-premise solutions.
To be successful in the role, you should:
- Have experience in implementation of financial asset management and/or invoice/travel expense automation projects, as well as experience managing integrated application solutions, with data migration components.
- Have experience in successfully delivering projects with multiple stakeholders/vendors and COTS/bespoke applications in a small organisation using a hybrid delivery methodology.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206860
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.