Project Manager - Permanent position
Our Client is seeking for multiple skilled Project Managers with demonstrated experience in providing project management services and in building effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
These are permanent roles, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Project Managers with about 10 years' experience.
- Engage with an extensive array of stakeholders, and initiate, establish and maintain strong relationships with:
- Internal stakeholders to ensure access to resources and alignment with other interrelated projects
- External stakeholder and business partners to ensure current and emerging needs are addressed.
- Formally attend project and program board meetings, prepare reports, advice and recommendations for presentation at more senior governance forums
- Manage scope, quality, risk and issue management processes to ensure outcomes are delivered
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #206659
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position