Our Client is seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contact located in Canberra. Under the broad direction of the Senior Director, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for the provision of high-level project management advice and the delivery of successful projects in line with the Delivery Frameworks and processes.
Key position responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the delivery of digital solutions projects by providing project management advice, direction, support and resources to ensure effective and efficient delivery of projects within agreed tolerances.
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with established frameworks, processes, templates and tools to ensure appropriate governance, oversight and responsible management of projects and resources.
- Ensure that business need is clearly articulated and mapped to agreed benefits to support effective organizational change management and technical delivery.
- Provide high level project management advice and support to the project sponsor.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven abilities in leading and managing the delivery of digital solutions ensuring outcomes meet strategic and tactical organizational business objectives.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in developing, managing and reporting on agreed project tolerances within an established framework.
- Demonstrated high level oral and written communication skills including the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders including clinical, non-clinical, vendor and management representatives.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Jade De Silva on 03 8080 7256 quoting Job Reference: 205516
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.