Role and Responsibility
- Act as primary customer contact for radio terminal configuration design and deployment of project activities, leading configuration design workshops and project review sessions with customer.
- Manage customer expectations
- Coordinate, manage, monitor and control within schedule, cost and technical constraints.
- Develop and maintain project schedule as required
- Complete projects in accordance with contracts, subject to external constraints
- Ensure accurate inventory and asset management for all radio terminals
- Manage factory and field acceptance testing
- Relevant Tertiary Education in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunication
- Minimum 5 years as a Project Manager
- Must have Telecommunications experience
- Must have experience in radio communications and equipment projects
- Demonstrated success with multi-disciplinary project/program management within the telecommunication industry
- Familiar with provisioning of support services (equipment replacement and vehicle installation)
- Strong ability to run Project schedules and negotiation with sub contractors.
INTERVIEWS WILL COMMENCE STRAIGHT AWAY
Click apply and upload CV in WORD format attaching a covering letter stating availabilty and daily rate expectations