Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Project Manager to manage ICT and business change projects from initiation through to closure under the Institutes project management framework and in collaboration with business areas. You will be part of a broader delivery team and will be supported by business analysts and subject matter experts to deliver projects.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
The main focus for this position will be the rollout of M365, so experience in this space would be advantageous. More broadly, to succeed in this role you will have a good grasp on delivering ICT and business process redevelopment projects, be open to driving cultural change and be a great communicator and team player. You will ideally have at least 5 years' experience in managing ICT and/or business change projects.
As the selected candidate, you should have:
- Knowledge and experience in managing complex ICT projects
- Experience in delivering enterprise wide cloud capabilities such as M365
- Experience with, and the ability to support, organisational Change Management
It also is desirable if you have:
- A demonstrated understanding of Prince2, PMBOK and Agile delivery
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Iteration Manager or as a member of an agile team
- An understanding or Enterprise Architecture, its governance and use.
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 204883
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.