Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager on an initial 12-month contract.
In this role, is accountable under broad direction to provide effective leadership of a Technical Information Communications and Technology project within a program. You will be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of project outputs. You the Project Manager will liaise and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to foster partnerships, provide strategic advice and optimise the effectiveness of projects in their assigned area of responsibility.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and have an active NV1 Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Extensive experience project managing and delivering major IT and/or technology infrastructure projects, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage project risks and troubleshoot project issues.
- Managing and controlling human and financial and resources, up to $25m and a delivery team of 30 personnel.
- Working with a diverse range of high profile stakeholders with the ability to influence and negotiate project outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance.
Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a high-paced, responsive environment.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #204828