Our client is a renowned IT consultancy organisation who currently has a requirement for a Project Manager at one of Australia's Federal Government Agencies. They are currently seeking a PM on an initial 12 month contract with the opportunity to extend further.
In this role, you would be expected to have a strong working within large and complex ICT projects. You will be collaborating with high level stakeholders, so the successful candidate will need to have exceptional Communication and Stakeholder Engagement abilities.
As this role is working for the Australian Federal Government, we require the successful candidate to be an Australian Citizen and obtain and Baseline Security Clearance
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to deliver in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, a good cultural fit, and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated substantial knowledge in project management methodology and experience in managing digital projects
- Ability to represent and collaborate across a broad and diverse range of stakeholders to create trust and confidence with our business partners
- ServiceNow and Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Project management qualification
- Public Sector Experience
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote job #203454