Our South of the River client is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 12 month contract. This role is heavily based in the Governance, Risk and Compliance area, focussing around systems implementation, driving the delivery of a Governance Risk Compliance solution. The deliverable for this project is to implement an integrated solution that replaces current risk, compliance, governance, incident-based, action management and procedural control) functionality with one or more industry standard software packages.
You will be working with business stakeholders and the dedicated project team, leading the initiative to define, develop, test and implement the solution from planning (requirements definition, solution assessment and selection), through to implementation, User Acceptance Testing and handover to support.
Duties will Include:
* Manage the delivery of feasibility, requirements and process analysis deliverables during the planning phase
* Draft and refine the Business Case and Scope of Works documentation
* Lead the evaluation and selection process for preferred software products
* Manage the project components using waterfall, agile or hybrid delivery methods as appropriate
* Manage the project execution, including implementation, integration, testing and roll out in line with the agreed statement of work
* Work with the Change Manager to issue clear communications throughout the project, ensure the successful delivery of the training scope and otherwise execute the Change Management plan to optimise product adoption and project success
* Produce regular, high-quality status reports and updates as required.
Skills and Experience:
* Solid Project Management experience in an IT environment, using waterfall, agile or hybrid delivery methods as appropriate
* Demonstrated Enterprise Risk Management, governance and compliance experience with specific experience in selecting and implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance systems
* Demonstrated leadership experience and a collaborative approach to stakeholder and customer management
* Proven ability to produce high quality project artefacts and products such as Business Cases, Project Plans / PIDs schedules and reports
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to influence senior stakeholders
* A degree in a suitable field such as IT or a professional qualification in Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Governance and/or Compliance.
If you have the skills and experience listed and are currently residing within WA, Please apply now, or send an updated CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0894231400 to discuss the role.