Our client is a large organisation, based close to Perth CBD. They are currently looking to secure a ICT Project Manager for 12 months to work across multiple infrastructure based projects. This will involve liaising at a national level for some projects.
Main Duties will include
- Provides day-to-day direction to the project teams
- Ensures teams are adequately resourced & supported
- Keeps project teams on track to achieve outcomes on schedule
- Ensures agreed actions of Reference Group are followed through
- Ensures agreed actions of Design Authority are followed through
- Resolves issues arising within project
- Manages project risks
- Tracks and reports on project performance
- Undertake tasks as directed by the Program Manager
- Extensive experience working in a similar level role.
- Proven work history with Infrastructure projects.
- Previous experience working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Extensive vendor management
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
If you have the required skills and can commence within January please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org