We have an exciting contract opportunity for Project Managers with strong network and infrastructure background with a large Queensland Government department.
- Management of complex project work streams relating to wired and wireless networks, and network security. Major activities within these work streams include;
- Detailed analysis of existing architecture, systems, and/or processes;
- Development of strategic recommendations within the network security realm;
- Design and implementation of network security infrastructure, systems and / or processes;
- Redesign of the IP schema for school and corporate office data networks;
- Planning and implementation of new LAN based architectures;
- Application of high level project management methodologies including the continual assessment and reporting on project risks and issues, schedule, resources and requirements, to ensure that projects are implemented within agreed timeframes, quality and budget;
- Ensuring project deliverables are produced within timeframes and are signed off;
- Liaising with and building positive working relationships with key Corporate Services, regional, and school based stakeholders;
- Coordination of change management and implementation activities across a diverse spectrum of facilities; and
- Management and coordination of post-implementation support and transition to operations activities.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager specialising in networks and the application of logical network configurations;
- Experience in managing the deployment and / or configuration of security solutions such as firewalls, authentication servers (ACS, ISE), IPS, NAC, and Content filtering for both wired and wireless networks
For more information please call Bharti or Carrie on 07 3319 7555 or click the link to apply!