- Challenging projects
- 6-month contract with extensions highly likely
- Sydney based role
Who will you be working for:
You will be working for one of Asia / Pacific's leading Utility services company, headquartered in Sydney with offices in New Zealand and Victoria
Primary focus for this role:
A unique opportunity exists to join this organisation on an initial 6-month contract as a Project Manager. You will have hands on experience in project management ideally have worked on the delivery of a mobile software solution for an external installation / field service workforce.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A problem solver with 5+ years managing projects - ideally implementation experience.
- Project management qualifications (MSc, Prince2, PMP)
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members and stakeholders.
- Detail orientated with a focus on writing/creating documentation as needed
- Flexible and open to change. Comfortable with autonomy, ambiguity and variety.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges, ideally related to a Utility / Metering.
- Ability to develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Proven experience of tracking and managing project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
Our client is looking to organise interviews next week.
For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com