Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the company's Systems Integrations group. The team is responsible for managing a large construction program on behalf of their clients.
The role will involve managing a third party construction company (sub-contractor) to build sites for their government clients.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing 1 large construction company and 4 - 5 equipment suppliers
- Project management, contract management and financial management
- Integration and acceptance
- Supervision, governance and quality assurance
- Commission and acceptance activities
- Stakeholder management - internal and external
- Vendor mngt
- Around 5 - 7 years Project Management experience / methodologies
- Understands the foundation of a telecommunications site and how to build - deployment side carrier roll out
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of communications networks and supporting infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of project testing from initial evaluation to realisation into operational network;
- Demonstrated experience in construction WH&S management
- It would also be desirable to have experience in government, carriers as well as contract and financial management but not essential
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.