Our high-profile Client are seeking multiple experienced ICT Project Managers to work into a number of large, Federal Governments across Canberra. Within this role, you will be responsible for managing, delivering and monitoring a range ICT projects across the Infrastructure and/or Application space. This is a permanent opportunity and requires candidates to have a minimum Baseline security clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive ICT project management experience within Federal Government environments
- Expertise in defining project scope and deliverables, ensuring the deliverables/milestones are on time and within budget
- The ability to develop, manage and implement project plans and schedules in-line with a framework and in consideration of interdependencies
- Experience in reporting, including the preparation and review of written material e.g. business cases, plans, reports and briefs
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to adapt to changing environments
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197447
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.