Our client is hiring a Project Manager for a contrac role based in Robina until April 2020 to monitor and review program and project activities against plans. The Project Manager is accountable for delivering results in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plans. They must exercise discretion with respect to how procedures and guidelines are interpreted and applied.
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and program/project objectives.
- Be accountable to understand, analyse and interpret legislation, policies, strategies and program/project plans.
- Monitor and review program and project activities against plans.
- Identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action.
- Understand the strategic objectives of program and project activities.
- Consult and share information with own team and maximise team strengths to achieve program, project and business outcomes.
- Competency with IT systems
It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
Apply Now! Alternatively you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 198474.