About the Company
Our client is is looking to modernise their current technology solutions to better connect customers, technology and data, ensuring the future sustainability of the business. A whole-of-retail blueprinting activity has recently been completed, encompassing technology solutions for Billing, Credit management, Customer Experience, Market Gateway, Meter Data Management, Market Settlements, Wholesale and related data analytics.
About the role
The Project Manager, reporting to the Manager Retail Platform, will lead business casing activities and manage the delivery of a new Retail Billing solution which is required by December 2023. This role will require strong collaboration at executive and operational levels within Retail and Digital divisions, with vendors and delivery partners.
Skills and experience
- Experience leading complex technology projects within large enterprises, understanding the delivery risks and management challenges
- Experience in large business case development, options analysis and implementation planning
- Agile mindset and good understanding of modern software delivery approaches
- Demonstrated expertise managing and collaborating with external delivery partners and vendors
- Big picture thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Formal Project Management accreditation/ qualification
- Experience delivering projects within a Government Owned Corporation
- Commercial acumen in electricity retailing in Australia
- Experience in the delivery of contemporary cloud-based technologies and solutions (e.g. Kraken)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Luca Francis on 07 30037649
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.