Our client has a large presence within the Banking and Financial Sector, and are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team for an initial 11-month contract
The primary focus of this role is to lead and coordinate with business and technical change groups to implement and deliver large projects. Responsibilities of the senior project manager include managing communication, stakeholder management, quality control and leadership
- Project Integration Management - Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Project Communications Management - Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders and external vendors to ensure a clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Change Management - Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
- Benefits Management - Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and enable the project sponsor to realise a return on investment.
- Knowledge Management - Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the project.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant project management experience working on large and complex IT or Business projects, delivering multi-business unit initiatives
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors (typically > $50m excl. software & hardware).
- Proven experience building, leading and managing teams between 5 to 25 people.
- Effective contract and vendor management, driving outcomes that meet expectations
- Effective communication skills to engage and influence across all levels and a variety of technical and business stakeholders
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha on (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #244882