Our client seeks to engage a Project Manager to provide project management and leadership in an SAP delivery environment to deliver a significant analysis and revision of the Enterprise Cost Model across departments.
The primary duties of the role include:
- A proven track record of working as a Project Manager, delivering in an SAP/ERP environment
- Demonstrated experience in working with finance, procurement, and costing stakeholders across the business within a large complex organisation.
- Good working knowledge of finance, procurement and controlling as it relates to the end-to-end process of cost allocation of expenditures to cost objects for reporting and control purposes.
- Knowledge and experience in project methodologies including PRINCE2/PMBOK and SAP Activate Methodology Agile.
- Experience working with SAP Systems Integrators with on/offshore teams via Statements of Work and applying related oversight and controls is desirable.
- Experience in business partnering and building solid relationships and networks with internal business partners, playing an active role in improving the interface between the business and IT.
- Extensive experience and a proven track record in delivering successful organisational change program in an ICT partner context.
- Strong influencing skills: ability to engage, interact, influence, and be a trusted and credible internal adviser.
- You must be well organised and display effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven capability/adaptability in the use of modern tools in the project delivery environment (MS Project/Online, Teams, OneNote and the MS Office suite)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.