About the role
Our client is a leading government organization. They are looking for a Project Manager, who will lead a project team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
This is an initial 12-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Define Project operating model and governance structure
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & communication skills
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #242454