About the role
Our client holds an iconic presence in the postal services industry. They are looking for a Project Manager, who will manage the technology delivery while ensuring we maintain efficient operations.
This is an initial 6-month role. Further extension based on performance and capacity.
You would be involved in:
- Managing multiple projects in parallel
- Managing both technology and business delivery as required
- Managing multiple technology delivery teams (both internal and vendor) operating in a mix of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Standard PM activities including schedule, financials, risks, issues, dependencies, reporting
- Running project PCBs presenting to senior stakeholders
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Good knowledge and experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience as a Project Manager to run activities like schedule, financials, risks, issues, dependencies, reporting
- Good communication skills to deal with stakeholders
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & communication skills
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #242222