Our CBD based client is looking for multiple Project Managers to work on various projects in the new year. Contract will be 6-12 months in duration
Duties will include:
- Plans manage and direct large-scale, complex projects based on a defined need and to achieve project objectives. Planning the scope and baseline for the project, including defining the project plan, charter, and project schedule
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Apply management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to a broad range of tasks to deliver the desired result for a particular project in a timely manner
- Execute the project schedule to ensure that the project team completes each activity according to plan
- Accountable for the delivery and success of the project and the acceptance of the product by the customer
- Ensure all projects adhere to end to end project methodology compliance standards. Identify project dependencies and assess and resolve all project risks as they are encountered
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control. Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Accountable for accurate and timely data quality in the relevant information systems
- Project Management qualification -PMI, PRINCE2, Diploma/Certificate in PM, or equivalent
- Demonstrates advanced application of competencies in highly complex, dynamic and challenging situations and contexts.
- Must demonstrate deep knowledge and experience in these competencies and be recognised as having specialist expertise in all areas.
- Knowing the business of programmes & projects
- Understanding and applying wide professional knowledge, experience, expertise, and wisdom to all stages of the project.
- Detailed knowledge of the project management methodology, tools, and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, change control and cost management processes) and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 941977
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.