Looking for Project Manager to work in Canberra with minimum NV1 clearance preferrably with Defence space experience.
- Manage schedule, risk, budget and resources in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Apply established technical and professional practices and relevant project management methodologies.
- Analyse and interpret project performance against agreed plans, and develop and evaluate strategies to achieve project outcomes.
- Manage a range of project activities and inputs in accordance with organisational practices and standards appropriate to the complexity of the project.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, identifying relevant stakeholders' expectations and concerns to develop and communicate methodologies and practices to achieve outcomes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on <your number> quoting reference <Broadbean job ID>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.