Our IT Solutions client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
You have the option to choose between a permanent type of employment or a 6 month contract with 6 months extension options. This is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
Facilitating sprint rituals including product stand-ups, check-ins, and demonstrations to drive momentum, transparency, and communication.
- Driving the processes for bringing a multi-disciplinary product (strategy, design & development) team together to collaborate and problem solve.
- Contributing to workshop facilitation, user research, and synthesising customer insights.
- Championing the product vision, user needs and communicating this upwards to senior stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the product team to roadmap product features and prioritising based on customer needs and business value.
- Monitoring project resourcing, and progress to ensure projects remain within budget.
- Overseeing project scope and deliverables
- Facilitating and ensuring adequate stakeholder engagement is maintained across project deliverables
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders
- Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports
- Driving client communication to bring stakeholders on the journey and influence the direction of a product.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237208
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.