Our CBD Based, enterprise level client is looking to secure a Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract. In this role you will be working in the Data and Digital Innovation Division, responsible for the successful delivery of projects required to support strategic objectives.
Duties will Include:
* Delivering agreed projects aligned with the organisation's strategic objectives;
* Ensuring each project is delivered per its defined scope, cost and schedule, as aligned to the defined requirements;
* Monitoring project progress to identify success and areas for improvement for further capability for delivery.
* Responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of complex projects that span one or multiple lines of business.
* Responsible for managing and delivering projects within the agreed time, cost, quality, scope within risk appetite to customer/stakeholder expectation.
* Full project lifecycle ownership from initiation to deployment for one or more complex projects ensuring alignment to business strategies and priorities.
* Project manage the development and delivery of new and innovative cloud-based SaaS products to the market
* Manage interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
* Identifies and reports on issues with project structure, cost, risk, impact on current business activities and the strategic benefits to be realised.
* During the implementation of projects and/or initiatives, ensures alignment with the organisations strategic direction towards excellence in customer service.
* Demonstrated experience in managing IT projects and project management tools and systems
* Substantial experience using Agile and / or SCRUM methodologies for software development.
* Accreditation or formal training in a project management discipline.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills including the ability to identify risk and implement solutions.
* High level interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with strengths in negotiation.
* High level time management skills with the proven ability to manage competing priorities and deliver outcomes.
* Demonstrated financial management and budget preparation.
Nice to have:
* Tertiary qualification in a relevant field.
* Prior experience in working for a public sector agency or healthcare provider.
* Current knowledge and commitment to equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
Please "Apply Now" or contact Gayle Truslove for a confidential discussion on 08 94231449