Our Federal Government Client is about to embark on a redevelopment project for their intranet and is seeking a Project Manager to join the team.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 4+ years project management experience preferably in a similar role.
- Experience running web based projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, experience in change management highly desirable.
- The ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas in a simple manner to non-specialist audiences.
- Strong negotiating and risk management skills.
- Experience in PRINCE2 essential, experience in Agile highly desirable.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 214334
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.