We have multiple Project Management roles available with a leading client within the Public Sector. To be successful, you will have previous experience in delivering large, complex IT projects and programs, ideally within the education sector.
The primary focus of these roles is the delivery of project(s) to budget, schedule and quality defined, managing stakeholders, minimising risk and change.
Through your proven experience and drive to excel, you will be able to build strong, open relationships with project stakeholders, which in turn will enable you to plan, deliver and achieve extraordinary results.
- Minimum of 8+ years' experience as a Project Manager supporting high-scale transformational projects, ideally in the Education Sector.
- Highly analytical, able to understand, integrate and assess information relating to strategic, operational and technological issues and opportunities.
- Sound understanding of contemporary cloud and data centre infrastructure technology
- Experience of major finance system projects, facilities management and/or web application implementation experience.
- The ability to scope, plan and execute Projects.
- The ability to work in agile fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with clients and stakeholders at all
- Experience working with a PMO and delivering to defined standards.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with ITSM practices.
- Hold PRINCE2 or PMBOK accreditation.
My client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with an immediate start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference #213223.