About the role:
Experienced, motivated Project Manager working in the IT systems space supporting scientific research community. Key deliverable, scoping, planning and delivery of a modular data centre.
Provide Specialist Project Management services in support of projects as directed by client's representative and to a performance level deemed acceptable by the client.
Client is seeking a hands-on dynamic, motivated and experienced Project Manager who can:
- Run and drive an end-to-end project in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Lead, write and maintain project documentation, including but not limited to Projects Plans and internal reporting.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Can manage projects and stakeholders to maintain timelines in an area that is both technically and service diverse.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Proven and demonstrated Project Management experience including Prince2 and/or Agile.
- Good understanding of project management tools including Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, MS project and MSTeams.
- Ability to understand and lead project teams across the following considerations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210326