Our Federal Government client is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of project outputs in an Agile delivery environment. You will liaise and work with key stakeholders to foster partnerships, provide strategic advice and optimise the effectiveness of projects in their area of responsibility.
This is a long-term contract role until August 2021 with 2x12 months possible extensions, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- Coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- Report on project outputs to stakeholders, and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- Prepare and review written material including business cases, plans, reports and executive briefs and corporate documentation
- Undertake budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement and contract management
- Identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of project management frameworks, process and policies.
- Experience in successfully managing the delivery of technical projects relative to the industry.
- Highly developed communication skills understand the audience and context and effectively tailor communication and communication styles
- Hold an industry recognised qualification in project management, such as Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Risk Management or PRINCE2 foundation
- Ability to plan strategically, and prioritise workload for self and teams to accomplish business outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #208835
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.