Minimum Requirement for Role
- Leading one or more teams at the time to successfully deliver on customer solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to cost, schedule and scope constraints by tracking budget and forecast utilizing a formal Statement of Work (SOW).
- Responsible for assisting customers who are delivering projects with the implementation of the test strategy by feedback to the project team regarding the findings, problems encountered and define an action plan for their solution.
- Carry out knowledge transfer during the project to the clients where they are delivering projects and according to what is defined in the scope.
- Indispensable to have personal interaction skills to bring the management of relationship with the client and stakeholders of the project in an effective way.
- Advocating adherence to industry standard processes.
- Excellence oral and written communication including strong executive presence at the CxO level.
REMOTE FROM WORK OPTION is AVAILABLE
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 208983