- Retail Banking Services
- Sydney CBD location
- Contract opportunity with potential to extend
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Product Design and Distribution team. The team is responsible for leading the Group to enhance its product governance lifecycle and drive improved customer outcomes.
The role / project:
- Lead the planning and implementation of RBS project Team deliverables ensuring the project delivers on time and within budget by allocating resources, defining scope, monitoring progress and keeping stakeholders informed through the project lifecycle.
- Maintain a PMO and ensure all project tasks are appropriately documented, scoped and updated with all dependencies mapped via Microsoft Project or other relevant tool.
- Compliance and legal requirements have been considered and risks are identified and managed through Risk Stream and Project.
- Co-ordinate problem and incident management.
- A min 3 years Project Management experience.
- A strong understanding of project delivery methods and principles.
- Previous experience in the finance industry preferred as well as regulatory program experience.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 203 082