My client, a small Government organisation is looking for a Project Manager to provide Project Management and technical expertise for the implemtation of their high priority project.
My client supports and promotes a strong team culture, a safe, healthy and happy workplace and the sharing of knowledge. They are committed to a culture of quality management and continual improvement in the performance of its regulatory responsibilities and corporate governance.
- Ensure that the project and other system development and integration projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Assist in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan, work breakdown structure and schedule to manage the project and monitor and forecast progress.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Vendor Management
- Communicate and provide strategic advice
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction, and deliver high quality results
To be successful in this position, you MUST have the following experience clearly outlined in your CV
- Proven experience project managing the migration and implementation of a managed service environment or similar experience.
- Experience working in a managed service environment and with Cloud services.
- A highly developed understanding of ICT infrastructure and software (in particular Microsoft Dynamics CRM), networking and cloud technologies.
Take your career to new heights, APPLY NOW