Our largely sought-after, international mining sector client, is seeking a Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract, based in Brisbane CBD.
Responsible for the Project Management of various Data Platform projects, you will be making sure the needs of the customers are balanced with the delivery capacity of the team, when estimating and scheduling work; assigned tasks are completed on time, and to cost and quality specifications; and have an active participation in the office HSE programme.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management experience and reporting skills
- Delivery focused with a keen sense of ownership of problems and urgency to resolve issues.
- Solid understanding of the systems development and support lifecycle
- Extensive experience delivering projects in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to use influence and relationships to work with other (third party) teams
- Ability to work in complex organization environments (ie matrix) and with remote teams
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time
Highly Desirable skills/specialities:
- Mining Systems & Application Implementation experience
- Data Warehouse Implementation experience
- Microsoft / Azure Implementation experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #196765.