Our Federal Government client is currently seeking a Project Manager with proven ability to manage and deliver timely and complete project outcomes.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Plan, monitor and deliver the project;
- Produce the Project Initiation Documents including Project Plan, Product Descriptions and Product Breakdown structures;
- Manage the risks, including the development of contingency plans, assignment of owners, mitigation and due dates;
- Undertake regular risk reviews and report current high risks to the Project Board via highlight report;
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in managing complex IT project delivery
- Proven ability of delivering Data Warehouse and Information Solutions projects
- Demonstrated background in managing stakeholder relationship (internal and external) to deliver positive outcomes
- Widespread experience working with various project management methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and delivery methods including Agile and Waterfall.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194067
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.