Project Manager required to work in Adelaide on a 3 to 4 month contract, where you will be responsible for a number of Governance projects across Business governance.
In this role, you will be co-ordinating the planning and delivery of the associated project outcomes as this organisation initiates a number of Governance projects.
Reporting to the Director of portfolio and strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Project Manager Governance
- Completion of the Project Charter;
- Other documents required to support the Project Charter
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- Significant experience in working with stakeholders to document requirements, develop business cases, project charters and plan projects.
- Excellent Communication skills working with stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management and vendor management skills.
- Possess high quality written and verbal skills particularly the development of project documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing timely and accurate reporting on program activities.
- Ability to manage critical path and internal and external program dependencies.
- Experience in MS Project Professional and MS Project Server.
- Knowledge of ICT Strategy & Standards Framework.
- Knowledge of eHealth System
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project manager to use your Project Management skills, so don't delay and please APPLY NOW!