Our client is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on a Cyber Transformation Program, embedding cyber and protective security into the safety culture, building strong controls and implementing an advanced capability to detect and respond to threats and incidents.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop Technical Risk Assessments (TRAs) and review, assess and prioritise or gain risk acceptance for current state.
- Manage development of process and procedure documentation for implemented technology solutions
- Manage cyber security projects in Operational Technology and ICT environments.
- Manage development of strategic state high level solution for key cyber areas.
- Gain agreement with key business stakeholders and the ICT teams on the plan, pre-requisites and priorities.
- Management of internal and external resources to achieve outcomes of the projects.
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience managing projects in a complex environment where applications are supported by both internal and external resources.
- Experience in project delivery with the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Experience in successfully managing business stakeholders
- Experience working in an AGILE environemnt
- Experience working in the utilities industry will be highly regarded
To enquire further about this role please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference no 190458