We are currently recruiting for a Business Project Managers to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
- To manage the delivery of relevant projects within context of demerger and transition to standalone operation. Includes meeting timelines, budget, reporting and outcome expectations.
- Develop work plans in conjunction with the business to implement new systems and processes to support standalone operations
- Management of risks, issues and dependencies to ensure a smooth delivery of project scope
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 5 + years' experience in business project management.
- Experience in the Insurance domain
- Demonstrated experience in implementing IT systems
- End-to-end management of the full project life-cycle in complex environments
- Understanding of current Project Management methods, processes and tool sets
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with senior executives
- Experience in building and leading project teams
- Proven ability to manage project Scheduling, Financial and Resource Management, Change Control, Risks, Issues and Assumptions
- Retail industry knowledge and experience
- ASX environment experience
- Formal Project Management Qualifications (PMP, Prince 2, AIPM or equivalent) would be highly regarded
Any experience working on a Demerger / Separation project would be highly regarded.
Please note these roles are based in Melbourne's inner Eastern suburbs.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Zoe on 03 8080 7200 for more information.