- Leading telecommunications company
- Lower North Shore
Our client is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join their Services Delivery team. The team is overseeing the successful completion of telecommunications projects performed by their third-party construction partners.
- Perform construction Manager role on behalf of the company's clients
- Ensure successful delivery of construction of telecommunication critical communications sites
- Ensure projects delivered in time and to budget with key focus on quality
- Management of project and technical staff
- Prioritize safety of people and project whilst actively managing construction
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholder to ensure quality of work
- Work on the construction phase of the project ensuring sites delivered are to customer satisfaction
- Experienced Construction Manager
- From either a Telecommunications (RF), site or Critical Communications background (p25)
- Basic knowledge of networking (route / switch), rf radio or 2-way radio - preferred only
- P25 knowledge or experience highly desirable
- Engineering degree, Tafe or equivalent certification
- Open to travel within NSW (day travel only)
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 200700.
Please click the apply button.