Project Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)
Duration 12 months
Location: MacDonaldtown (inner west) (Macdonaldtown railway station is located on the Main Suburban line, serving the Sydney suburb of Newtown). Postal Code: 2042
To develop scope, business case and project delivery at the MacDonaldtown Stabling Yard Ground based Warning System. This is a silent warning system for train movements.
- An understanding of the electrical and construction industries.
- Program/Project Manager qualification and experience, also experience in Rail Operations would be advantageous, particularly in relation to signalling.
- A proven record of achievement in delivering major projects, including; business case development, planning and establishment, design and build, managing integration and transition arrangements and operational readiness.
- Drive programs and projects to ensure project requirements are met (including scope, scheduling, cost management, procurement, benefits realisation, dependencies management, governance, risk and issue management, communication and change management)
- Manage the organisational and change implementation activities and liaise with staff, management and other external stakeholders as required to enable achievement of change management objectives
- Integrate business risk management frameworks into strategic and operational management of programs and projects to ensure risk and contingencies are appropriately managed
- Manage and monitor milestones for all program/project initiatives to facilitate completion to schedule.